The weaver of this pattern named this sweet brocade design after her love of carbs. Panitos, or little breads, is handwoven on the backstrap loom using natural and undyed cotton.
- Content: naturally dyed cotton
- Pillows come backed with a handwoven, undyed cotton
- Metal and plastic free envelope closure
- Handwoven in Guatemala
- Finished size listed
- Pillow insert included, ships separately
- Custom sizes, color and finishes available upon request
- Care Instructions: cold water, hand wash, gently
- Handwoven fabric is unique and slight variations are inherent
All fabrics are woven to order, please allow up to 5-6 weeks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead times.