Panitos Ilamo 2 tonos
The weaver of this pattern named this sweet brocade design after her love of carbs. Panitos or little breads is handwoven on the backstrap loom using natural and undyed cotton.
- Content: naturally dyed cotton
- Backed with a handwoven, undyed cotton
- Metal and plastic free envelope closure
- Handwoven in Guatemala
- Finished size listed
- Pillow insert included, ships separately
- Custom sizes, color and finishes available upon request
- Care Instructions: cold water, hand wash, gentilly
- Handwoven fabric is unique and slight variations are inherent
All fabrics are woven to order, please allow up to 4-5 weeks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead times.