Noemi Ilamo 2 tonos
Named after the weaver who first learned this brocade at the age of 8, this design is the result of passing it down from one generation to the next. This intricate brocade is woven on the backstrap loom with natural and undyed cotton.
- Content: naturally dyed cotton
- Pillows come backed with a handwoven, undyed cotton
- Metal and plastic free envelope closure
- Handwoven in Guatemala
- Finished size listed
- Pillow insert included, ships separately
- Custom sizes, color and finishes available upon request
- Care Instructions: cold water, hand wash, gently
- Handwoven fabric is unique and slight variations are inherent
All fabrics are woven to order, please allow up to 5-6 weeks. Email email@example.com for current lead times.