Mimi Crudo Lana Negra
Handspun virgin wool and naturally dyed cotton create a deluge of texture while the absence of dyes in the wool make it a natural neutral. Mimi is the childhood nickname of the weaver who created this pattern.
- Content: handspun wool, naturally dyed cotton
- Backed with a handwoven, undyed cotton
- Metal and plastic free envelope closure
- Handwoven in Guatemala
- Finished size listed
- Pillow insert included, ships separately
- Custom sizes, color and finishes available upon request
- Care Instructions: cold water, hand wash, gentilly
- Handwoven fabric is unique and slight variations are inherent
All fabrics are woven to order, please allow up to 4-5 weeks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead times.