Colors are made possible by Magna and her machete. Naturally dyed using tree bark and banana truck and hand joined using a "randa" stitch on undyed, handspun maguey. Named after the weaver and natural dyer who brings it all together.
- Content: naturally dyed cotton
- Backed with a handwoven, undyed cotton
- Metal and plastic free envelope closure
- Handwoven in Guatemala
- Finished size listed
- Pillow insert included, ships separately
- Custom sizes, color and finishes available upon request
- Care Instructions: cold water, hand wash, gentilly
- Handwoven fabric is unique and slight variations are inherent
All fabrics are woven to order, please allow up to 4-5 weeks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead times.