Dora Ilamo 2 tonos
Named after the weaver who first learned this brocade as a little girl, this design is the result of passing it down from one generation to the next. An intricate brocade woven on the backstrap loom with natural and undyed cotton.
- Content: naturally dyed cotton
- Pillows come backed with a handwoven, undyed cotton
- Metal and plastic free envelope closure
- Handwoven in Guatemala
- Finished size listed
- Pillow insert included, ships separately
- Custom sizes, color and finishes available upon request
- Care Instructions: cold water, hand wash, gently
- Handwoven fabric is unique and slight variations are inherent
All fabrics are woven to order, please allow up to 5-6 weeks. Email email@example.com for current lead times.