Anselma Tisne y Mora
Named after the weaver who handweaves this textile on her backstrap loom. This dashing rhythmic design is composed of natural and undyed cotton making it both simple and sustainable.
- Content: naturally dyed cotton
- Pillows come backed with a handwoven, undyed cotton
- Metal and plastic free envelope closure
- Handwoven in Guatemala
- Finished size listed
- Pillow insert included, ships separately
- Custom sizes, color and finishes available upon request
- Care Instructions: cold water, hand wash, gently
- Handwoven fabric is unique and slight variations are inherent
All fabrics are woven to order, please allow up to 5-6 weeks. Email email@example.com for current lead times.