Anselma Ilamo Claro
Named after the weaver who handweaves this textile on her backstrap loom. This dashing rhythmic design is composed of natural and undyed cotton making it both simple and sustainable.
- Content: naturally dyed cotton
- Backed with a handwoven, undyed cotton
- Metal and plastic free envelope closure
- Handwoven in Guatemala
- Finished size listed
- Pillow insert included, ships separately
- Custom sizes, color and finishes available upon request
- Care Instructions: cold water, hand wash, gentilly
- Handwoven fabric is unique and slight variations are inherent
All fabrics are woven to order, please allow up to 4-5 weeks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead times.